Terms and Conditions for Retail &Trade/Bulk Orders
RETAIL ORDERS (under 100 sheets)
1)You may return UNOPENED
retail orders within five (5)
days for a full refund if
received back into our warehouse
in good condition.
2)All return orders must be shipped UPS ground.
3)It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the appropriate packaging is used to protect the media during return shipping.
4)All return orders that have been OPENED AND/OR USED are SUBJECT TO APPROVAL before a credit will be issue.
5)All returns must be accompanied with an explanation outlining the purpose for the return and, if possible, sent with any media that has been used.
6)Returns sent without an explanation will not be approved for a refund.
7)Orders which qualified for free shipping will be credited minus the cost of actual shipping upon return.
TRADE & Bulk ORDERS
By placing an order of 100 sheets or more, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as posted on this page.
1)Bulk orders are packaged per customer order. Depending on demand, materials are most often in stock and will ship within 2-3 business days. However, in some cases media may have to be manufactured and delivery may take up to 2 weeks or longer.
2)We price our bulk orders as competitively as possible to allow the small manufacturer or reseller a reasonable mark-up. We ask in return that you plan your bulk order in a timely manner to avoid running out of stock while waiting for your order to ship. Please call ahead to check availability.
3)We DO NOT accept return shipments of bulk orders unless the products are found to be defective or the wrong product was shipped. A manager must approve all bulk order returns.
4)If your order is approved, you will be given an RMA number. The RMA number must be on all documents returned with the order. All bulk order returns must be shipped UPS Ground.
5)If you are unsure how our media may fit your needs or suit your production requirements, we ask that you purchase a sample pack of our media to test your equipment and method of application before ordering in bulk.
6)Orders which qualified for free shipping on purchase will be credited minus actual shipping cost upon return.
GENERAL 1) HPS LLC cannot accept responsibility for expedited shipping costs due to items being backordered..
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. General Terms Of Usage
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to
temporarily download one
copy of the materials
(information or software) on
HPS LLC dba texascraft.com's
web site for personal,
viewing only. This is the
grant of a license, not a
transfer of title, and under
this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HPS LLC dba texascraft.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HPS LLC dba texascraft.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HPS LLC dba texascraft.com's web site are provided. HPS LLC dba texascraft.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HPS LLC dba texascraft.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HPS LLC dba texascraft.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HPS LLC dba texascraft.com's Internet site, even if HPS LLC dba texascraft.com or a HPS LLC dba texascraft.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HPS LLC dba texascraft.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HPS LLC dba texascraft.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HPS LLC dba texascraft.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HPS LLC dba texascraft.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HPS LLC dba texascraft.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HPS LLC dba texascraft.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HPS LLC dba texascraft.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.